01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Sunday Thought from the Circle L. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Thought from the Circle L.

34


 
My Sunday thought this week:
(I actually have two thoughts this week!)
 
Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Jeremiah 1: 4-5
 
As a parent of 4 kids, I have a responsibility before God and society to train my children, to discipline them when they disobey, to lovingly correct them when they make wrong choices.  I also realize that I shouldn't harp on them.  I want to speak words of encouragement and be an example to them.
What words do you use with your children? I believe that God will hold us responsible for our words and our actions.  I want to be a better mom so that my kids know that they are loved, accepted, and approved.


My dad and my PAPA. These two have made me a better person.
I am thankful everyday for them.
 
My second thought:
My second thought is Father's Day!  Father's Day to me is a Special Day but I like to think about my father, my father-in-law and my husband everyday.  Each of them have taught me lessons about life, each of them brings joy to my kids and each of them have made me a better person. 
Thank you, Fred Loomis for everything you have taught me and keep teaching me.  Thank you for your example and thank you for showing me and my kids how important life is.  Thank you for the traditions that you have instilled in us.
Thank you, John Eickbush for being my dad.  I always thought you were tough on me.  I mean what dad makes a girl learn how to change a tire on her pick-up. I am thankful today for all those tough days.  I believe that I am a better person because of you.
Thank you, Cody Loomis for being a father to our children.  Being a father isn't always easy but I see the sparkle in your eye, your gentle hands and your encouraging words and I know that our kids are growing up to be the best that they can be.  Thank you for teaching our kids the Cowboy traditions.
 
Happy Father's Day to all three of you!
 
 
 
 

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38