01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!
The Sunrises at the Circle L have been so beautiful.
It is a reminder to me that God is in control of our day!


Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Ecclesiastes 7: 8

I have been thinking about the New Year! 2015! Can you believe that in a couple of short days we will be starting a New Year.  I saw the other day on a friend's Facebook that instead of making New Years Resolutions that she makes New Years Goals.
Since New Years Resolutions don't really last for me, I have been making some New Year's goals.

Some of my New Year's Goals include:
Do 21 Day Fix
Exercise More
Drink More Water
Read a Little More
Have more Patience
Be a Better Friend
Relax More
Encourage More
Smile More
Be a Better Example
Blog a bit More.

Some of my Spiritual Goals include:
Pray a little More.
Listen  Better.
Read More.


In 2015 I want to be a better person than I was in 2014!  I want to be better spiritually in 2015 than I am in 2014.

Happy Monday!
Happy New Year!




Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38