01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought~Shine On, Shine On!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought~Shine On, Shine On!!

34

Shine On, Shine On!

Shine on. Do what makes your Soul 


Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let you light so shine before men, that they may see your good works. and glorify you Father which is in heaven. 
Matt 5:14-16

This past week I have been on a quest to be a happier person.
I have been praying and reading about the light.
I have been praying for peace.

Here is what I have figured out so far:

We get into Habits.  What I mean is that we get into the social media habit; looking at everyone else's life and then we compare it to our own. Right? We are all guilty of it. I find my mind wondering off on judgments, expectations, worries, resentments and what should or shouldn't happen. Do you?

These habits cause our own lights to be dull or even burn out.

We have anxious thoughts. These thoughts squash our enthusiasm and feed our insecurities, they close down opportunities and don't allow us to go out side our comfort zone.

These habits cause our own lights to be dull or even burn out.

We don't pay enough attention to our feelings. Feelings are really powerful. It is important to know the difference between good feelings and bad feelings.  I find my self over worrying and I find myself lock up with fear and tension; these are bad. Love and care are good feelings. It really is unnecessary to have bad feelings. When we let go of the bad feelings, our light can shine.

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2 Cor. 10: 5


These habits cause our own light to be dull or even burn out.

This is all going to take time. Things don't change overnight, but with care, love and diligence to worrying, our healthy habits,  and our happy thoughts; we can all shine on.

This week I am focusing on my shine and I want you to join me.
You, yes I am talking to you, you make my light shine brighter.
How, you ask.
Because you are reading this and that my friends, make my light shine brighter.

Will you join me on my mission to Shine On?

Happy Monday, dear Friends.

I want to make each day better for everyone
around me. I am on a mission to Shine On.



Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38