01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Chugwater Chili~Chuckwagon Recipe from the Circle L 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Chugwater Chili~Chuckwagon Recipe from the Circle L

34

Chugwater Chili~Chuckwagon Recipe from the Circle L


Chugwater Chili, Chili, Circle L Ranch

Chugwater Chili Spice.

Chugwater is not only my home town it is the home of the famous Chugwater Chili.  The founding of Chugwater Chili Corporation is a story of real small town values at work.  Chugwater Chili Corporation was formed by a bunch of my neighbors in 1986.  They purchased the Wyoming State Championship Chili Recipe, with the goal of helping the business community in Chugwater. 
 I love Chugwater Chili!  
It is a spice that I use on almost everything I cook.  Beef and Chugwater Chili are a perfect match!  A bowl of Chugwater Chili warms your soul. To order please see their website:  http://chugwaterchili.com/index.html See below for Chugwater Chili Recipe.


If you are interested in the history of Chugwater see their site: http://www.chugwater.com/history.asp 



CHUGWATER CHILI


My Pot of Chugwater Chili.
The Smell of Chugwater Chili is amazing.


2 lbs Ground Beef
3 Tbsp of Chugwater Chili Mix
1 15oz can tomato sauce
2 15oz Plain Pinto Beans
Cheese and Crackers

Brown 2 lbs of ground beef; drain excess fat. Stir in 3 Tbsp. Chugwater Chili Mix (more for hotter chili), one 15 oz can tomato sauce and 15 oz water.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add two 15 oz cans plain pinto beans; return to simmer. Serve Hot. Recipe makes 9 one cup servings

Some extra advice:

I serve Chugwater Chili with Cheese and Crackers.  I also sometimes add a can of diced canned tomatoes into my chili.
Left over Chugwater Chili can be used for Chili Dogs, Chili Frito's with cheese and Taco Salad.

I sell Chugwater Chili at Double A Feeds.

I rarely have left overs but when
I do, the second day is
even better!
(Please note: Please follow safe handling of Beef)



Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38