01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Shine On, Shine On~My Sister-In-Laws 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Shine On, Shine On~My Sister-In-Laws

34

Shine On, Shine On~My Sister-In-Laws

Shine On Series #1

This little light of mine, I'm going to let it Shine.
These Sister-in-Laws make my Soul Shine, for that I am thankful.

Left to right: Cary, Becky, Lori, Mama, Sheri and Cody 


Shine On, Shine On was the subject of a blog that I did a couple weeks ago. Did you see it? If not, here is the link Shine On, Shine On!  I have decided that there are a lot of people that help me "Shine" and I am going to feature them on my Shine On, Shine On series.

Today's Shine On is going to feature my Sister-in-Laws.

Yep, you read that right.

I am so lucky, I have 4 sister-in-laws. Let me introduce them to you.

Cary- She is the youngest sister. She is the mother of 2 of my nieces and 2 of my nephews. She is engaged. She loves books, cooking, quilting and horseback riding. She is full of laughs and life. She is a cowgirl. She a bestie to me.


Lori- She is the nurse of the family. She is the mother of 2 of my nieces. She is engaged to one of the most fun, caring, passionate guys I know.  She is confident in everything she does. She is full of adventures and never afraid.


Sheri- She is a real estate agent in Texas. She is the mother of 1 of my nieces and 1 of my nephews. She is married to a fine rail road worker. She is full of life and loves adventures.

Becky-  She is the oldest of them all. She works as a receptionist at our local hospital. She is the mother of 1 of my nieces and 3 of my nephews. She is married to a cowboy/shop foreman. She is a strong woman. She is courageous.

My Shine On message to my Sister-in-Laws:


I know that you all didn't get to choose me as your sister-in-law but I am sure glad that your brother choose me to be his wife. I am thankful for each of you. I appreciate everything about each of you. You all are sassy, silly, and tough. You see, life isn't always easy and you all have shown me the importance of self-love and self-respect. You all have a SMILE that travels through people. You all make me want to be a better person. My message to each of you.........Shine On. Thank you for being the best sister-in-laws that a girl could ask for. Thank you for showing me that life is better when you have 4 sister-in-laws to help you through it.

~SHINE ON, Girls Shine ON~Naomi~

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38