01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Sunday Thought from the Circle L. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Thought from the Circle L.

34






I decided that every Monday I would write a Sunday Thought from the Circle L.  Sunday is an important day at our ranch.  It’s a day that we go to church, have a little family/friend time, and catch up on some ranch work. 

My Sunday thought this week:

1 Samuel 23:16 And Jonathan Saul’s son arose, and went to David into the wood, and strengthened his hand in God.

It is amazing what can happen when you get into an atmosphere where people build you up rather than tear you down, where people encourage and challenge you to be the best you can be.  If we associate ourselves with faithful people, our faith with increase

I believe that if we do our part by continually envisioning the goodness of God, living with faith, God will take us places that we have never imagined.

I am blessed and thankful to have friends and family that build me up and that are an example to me.

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38