01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Sunday Thought from the Circle L 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Thought from the Circle L

34




My Sunday Thought this week:

It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is they faithfulness.Lamentations 3: 22-23

The last couple of weeks at the Circle L have been really hectic. Basketball camp, show camps, ranch rodeos, ranch practicum, birthday parties, brandings, working with the 4-H steers, meetings and everyday chores at the ranch; we have been running our legs off.  It is easy to forget that we need to keep in touch with the one above us.So I have made a point that each morning to think about all the good things that have happened to us. I have been discarding discouragement, guilt, and condemnation.

I have been trying a new attitude, It's a new day and I'm not going to drag the hurts of yesterday into this new day. I'm going to start fresh.

We heard at church yesterday about asking God to forgive us for opportunities that we missed because we were to busy.

We know that God's mercies are new each morning. I know that I have made a lot of mistakes, but God has not run out of mercy. God renews his mercy each morning. He knew that we were going to use up all his mercy that he made yesterday. I am thankful that God forgives us and that we don't have to carry around. I simply need to receive God's mercy and forgiveness.

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38