01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Sunday Thought from the Circle L. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Thought from the Circle L.

34
My Sunday Thought this week:

For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
Psalm 38:4

So this last week has really made me think about why people aren't happy.  I believe that it's because they are dragging around all sorts of baggage from the past.  Somebody offended them last week, or two years ago, so they have packed that pain in their bag.  Maybe they said something they shouldn't have, or they lost their temper, so they pack that in their bag also.  Maybe they think they weren't treated right when they were growing up. I think they have their suitcase full of junk.  I think that they hold on to their baggage , but once in awhile they unpack it to make sure that they still have it all.  They are a collection of burdens.

I want to make sure that every day I remove all my emotional baggage that I am dragging around.  I want to move forward to a better, happier life.

I would like to be more happy.  I know that there is only one person that can make your life happy.  That would be yourself.  You can choose everyday, whether to pack your good baggage or pack the bad.  Packing the good makes for good days and good memories.  
PS these young people and cowboy need me to be happy and I don't want to let them down.
 Thank you for reading my Sunday Thought!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38