01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!
At the Circle L Ranch we depend on the wind to
power the water source for our cattle.


Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

2 Timothy 1:6

Friend, if you want to see God's favors, use your whole heart. Do everything with your whole heart.  Do it with passion and some fire. Give it your all.  God doesn't want us to survive our marriages and our friendships.  God wants us to keep them strong, healthy, and rewarding.  God wants us to excel and he wants us to have victory in our lives.  God has a vision for each of us. He has a vision for everything we do.  Do you have blinders on?  I hope not.

My Cowboy and I took this little Cowboy to
the ER last night.  I am so thankful that we did.
He is very sick but he is on the mend.  I am thankful
that God reminds us each day to be thankful, to be caring,
to be happy, and that there will be rewards for those who
are.
As I laid awake last night in the hospital with my little cowboy, I asked God to heal him and I asked God to help me. I had a million things on my mind, I began to get overwhelmed.  I had thoughts about my ranch rodeo, about fair, about my life, about the ranch; my head was spinning.  I began to think of God and his ways.  I know that God is in control and that I am not. I know that everything will work out if I let God in on my decisions.

I want want to make the most out of my life and I want to be the best that I can be.  I know that the only way that I can do this is to have God on my side.  Not only do I want to give life my all, I want my fire to spread.  I want other people to spread their fire.

As the above verse says,"stir up the gift of god," means that we need to fan the fire of our faith and keep the inner faith alive.

I want to stay passionate about seeing my dreams come true.  It is my faith that activated all the power of God.
You may ask, "Naomi, what do cows have in common with this
blog post?" Well look at these mama's and babies.  Do you see
peace, happiness, and love?  Well I do.
These cows are doing what God wants them to do.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38