01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
My Sunday Thought from the Circle L!
A Rainbow~God's Promise
This rainbow was over our Circle L Ranch!


For if ye forgive men their trespass, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 6:14-15

Do you realize that walls of forgiveness in your life prevent God's blessings from pouring into your life?

I am a person that can see when people build up walls.  I see walls build up all the time.  I know that I have walls built up.  These walls can stop the flow of God's favors and keep our prayer from being answered. I have seen walls that keep dreams from coming true.  We must tear down these walls.  If we want to be free, we must not build up walls.

This weekend was an example to me about walls being built up.  Walls that are so tall that the people don't really know that they are there.  But I see them.  I am praying for them.  I have forgave them.

I have to let go of those wrongs that others have done to me.  I have to get that bitterness out of my life.  I know that it is the only way that I can be free. When we tear down the walls that we are building around us, we can see things.  The important things and God will help us.  We will be amazed of what we can see and how better life will be.

Please pray for those who have walls built up.  Please forgive those that have done wrong to you.  And please ask God to help tear down walls that you have built up.



Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38