01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
My Sunday Thought this week:
I would not trade anything for my life as a ranch wife & mom.
I am thankful for my life.  I am thankful that I know God. I am
thankful that I can see God's work.

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O must High:
To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and they faithfulness every night, 
Psalm 92: 1-2


I have been thinking about prayers this week.  I find myself wondering why some of my prayers aren't answered.  Is it because I'm not grateful for what God has done for me?  The bible says that we should continually give God thanks; we should live with an attitude of gratitude.

Sometimes I say, "I've been through so many disappointments. I can never do anything right. Life is tough. Life isn't fair." But then I think about the goodness of God, I know that he has my life under control.  I also believe that he has your life in control.  If not for God's mercy, we might not even be here today.  I want to quit looking at what I have lost or don't have and start thanking God for what I have left.






Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38