01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!!


Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

Proverbs 27:17
Photo Credit to Lindsay Mills
Do you have someone in your life that you can not stand?  Do you wonder when God is going to change them?  I do, and so my thoughts have been scattered this week.  To be honest, I am mentally stressed this week.  Good things happened last week but my mind was stressed.
I think that God is actually trying to get me to change.  I think that he wants ME to toughen up a little and to teach me to have some endurance and not to run from everything that is hard, uncomfortable, or inconvenient.
God is not going to change anyone that I am dealing with until he changes me.  I want to quit complaining about my issues that surround me and instead, start taking a good look inside and working with God to change me, God will change those around me. 
Today I want you to examine your heart and see if there are attitudes and motives that you need to change.  I know that I have some that I am going to change.




Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38