01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!
I will miss this Cowboy but I know that we now have a angel
watching over us.
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalms 18:2

When my heart is heavy burdened......
Dealing with the loss of Papa is hard but I am thankful for the life that Papa lived.  I have been thinking about his life and making a list of what I learned from him.  I will share a few with you.

1. To be Godly... sometimes praying for others when they have no idea that you are praying for them.
2. Be an example.... You never know when someone is watching.
3. Have kind words, especially when you don't want to.
4. Smile.. It makes life so much easier!
5. Be Helpful.
6. Care about others more than your self.

Losing Papa has been hard. But I am thankful for God's promise that I will have the opportunity to see him again. That is my goal.  I have made the decision to remember Papa's example, his kind words, how he laughed, how he rode a horse and how he played with the grand kids.  I want to remember his smile and his good advice.  It is something that I am going to have to work at because it doesn't come naturally. Our human nature wants us to be sad, and to be mad, it wants us to ask questions but I know that God has a plan for each of us.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Matthew 5:4

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38