01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

Are you playing your heart out?



And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whoseever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mark 11:22-23

Are you playing your heart out with this game called life? It doesn't matter what you're going through, or how big your opponents are.  Keep an attitude of faith. Stay Calm. Have a positive frame of mind.  Don't try to do it all your own way.  Be open and let God help you.  If we simply obey him, He will change things in our favor.

I was thinking about my boys.  They are both playing football.  As I watched Cade play on Saturday, I thought about Cade and his team mates.  A football team can not win with just one player.  It takes a team.  It takes control and it takes a good attitude.  It takes getting beat down and bringing yourself back up. Cade plays on the front line.  I am proud of the way he tries to get better.  I am proud of his attitude.  I also know in football that you have to have coaches.  You have to be willing to listen to your leader.  Even though these boys are young, I believe that they will go far.

The Bible tell us, in Hebrews 12:3 "Don't be wearied and faint in your minds." We need to be strong. When negative thoughts come, try to replace them with God's thoughts.  When our attitudes include Faith, we are opening the door for God to work in our lives.  We may not see anything with our own natural eyes, but in the unseen realm, in the spiritual world, God is working.  If we are doing our part and keep believing, God will make sure that we will come out with victory.

Just like the boy's football team.  I see so much good and I pray that they keep it up.  They are going to go far.  They are strong.  I asked Cade how it is to have to tackle a kid that weighs a lot more than him.  He said, "Oh Mom, I have a bigger heart, I am stronger and I am faster!"

That is what I want to remember this week.

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38