01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Thursday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Thursday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Thursday Thought from the Circle L!

My Cowboy and Radar, taking care of our cattle.


Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Luke 6:38


I know that I am a couple days late on my Sunday thought but I have a Thursday thought for you all.

Dear Friends, the closed thing to the heart of God is helping hurting people.  Think about it.  God loves to hear us pray and sing.  He also loves it when we help his children out.  My thoughts this week have been that.  Helping my friends out.

We should be on the outlook for our friends.  God wants us to help his children and to bless them if we can.  I believe that we all have something that we can give. That doesn't necessary mean money or gifts.  It may mean our time, a listening ear, a word of encouragement, a hug or a smile.

In that last couple of weeks I have had some ups and some downs.  I have had friends that have given me smiles, hugs, words of encouragement, and listened. They probably don't even realize how much it has helped me get thru some of my downs.  I would like to say "Thank You."

My goal is to give more than I receive.
My goal is to pray that I have encouraging words.
My goal is to pray for God's children that we may all help each other out.





Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38