01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Thursday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Thursday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Thursday Thought from the Circle L!

Sun set at the Circle L!


I missed by Sunday thought this week so I thought I would blog a Thursday thought. I found this short little poem the other day and thought I would share.  It pretty well sums up what I have been thinking about. My prayers this week seem to go unanswered but I know that God is listening.

WHEN THERE ARE NO ANSWERS 

Life will bring us questions without answers:
To live is to encounter silent seasons of the soul, 
When every prayer will seem to go unanswered
As we face events beyond our understanding or control.

Yet in the quiet darkness, Christ is working.
His silence in the shadows doesn't mean He doesn't care;
A part of faith is trusting without reason,
Believing, when He can't be seen or heard, that He's still 
there...........

So when answers fail to come, don't be discouraged.
Keep leaning on His steadfast love and trusting in His will,
But growing close and knowing Jesus Will.

Author B.J. Hoff


I hope that you enjoyed this little poem as much as I did.  Happy Thursday my friends.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38