01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!


My Cowboy and a couple of his horses.  I am thankful for him and
his friendship.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

James 1:19


Have you ever heard this saying?

"Actions speak louder than words?"

I say this on a daily basis to my kids. This week I want to make sure that my actions speak more than my words.  I also have been thinking about people that have closed their hearts to compassion, they become self-involved and self-centered. Their motivation is only what they want and what they think they need, they are not good listeners and seldom do anything for anyone else. They use their actions to get what they want. Right or Wrong?  Do you agree?

I want to be a good listener.  I want to give good advice and I want to make sure that my opinion is sensitive and that it is helpful.  I have found out that sometimes it is better just be an example.  My prayer this week is that my actions, my words and my footsteps are Godly.  I want to make sure that I am sensitive and that I take time to hear my heart and show people that I really do care.

Today I am also thankful for those around me whose actions are Godly.  Who listen when I want to talk. And for those who pray for me.

Happy Monday, my friends. Have a good week!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38