01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!!

There is something about horses, wide open spaces, and my cowboy that
brings Peace to me.



Peace I leave you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid


John 14:27

Peace.  It is an important thing.  It is what I have been thinking about lately.

Do you have peace?  Do you do things that bring peace?  How can we have more peace?

Did you know that even in the middle of a storm, there is peace?  It is called the "eye of the storm". The "eye of the storm" is calm and peaceful.  In this storm we call life, I want to be in the "eye of the storm," where it is peaceful and calm.

My life is sometimes out of control.  STRESS, CHALLENGES, DIFFICULTIES just to name a few. But there is a place that we can go to, just like the center of a storm.  I know we can read about peace in the Bible, "the peace that passes all understanding."  That means that we can have peace when we really should be upset.  That also means that we can have peace when we should be stressed out.

Fat Cows, green grass and big calves give me peace in my heart.
You know the disciples were so afraid that they ran to Jesus and said "Jesus, wake up! We're all about to die!" And you know what Jesus said?  "Peace, be still."  He didn't fret because he had faith. O, what a good lesson. I am thankful for these lessons in the Bible.
Peace is not the absence of stress or challenges.  Peace is knowing that God is right with us in the midst of our troubles. In Psalms, it says God will cover us with His wings.  Do you believe it?  I do.  I know that if we find peace in every storm, God will help us have peace even in a storm.

My goal is to find peace everyday!!

Happy Monday!!

Nothing can bring you Peace but Yourself. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38