01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!



A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Proverbs 17:22


This is Thanksgiving week and I have been thinking of verses in the the bible about giving thanks.  Here are a couple of my favorites.

O give thanks unto the LORD, he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalms 107:1

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
Colossians 4:2

My thoughts this week are actually pretty simple.  I am thankful.  I am thankful for my spiritual gifts and I am thankful for my earthly gifts.  We all fall short of giving enough thanks.  I am one that thinks about it a lot but don't always express it. This thanksgiving season, I would like to be better at saying thanks and better at being thankful.
Just thinking about being thankful makes my heart sing.  Does it yours?  In Proverbs, it says "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine," and I believe that a thankful heart doeth like good medicine.

Watch  for my Thankful List.
35 36 37 38