01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Thought from the Circle L!




These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 
.
John 16:33


I see difficulties and hardships as opportunities for us to climb higher.  God does does not prevent every negative thing from coming into our lives. Jesus tell us that we will have tribulation but he also tells us to be of good cheer.

"I have overcome the world," Jesus said.  This week I have been thinking about my own adversities.  Yep, I have some. Do you?  God tells us that if we keep the right attitude, stay in the right spirit, have joy, and am full of hope, we won't be the same as we were before our hardships.  

We will be blessed.  Life isn't easy but it will be easy if we have God on our side.  


This week as we have traveled thru 4 states, I had time to really think about my life. My life isn't always easy but I feel blessed of what God has handed to me.  I know that he would only hand me what I can handle.  

Have a good week!!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38