01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

Some of our Circle L Hands!
(Photo credit to Melissa Amaties)

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Eccl 3: 1-3

My thoughts this week are a little scattered but I am going to try to put them on paper.

So, we all go through dry seasons in our lives. Right?  By dry seasons I mean that we don't see anything happening.  In dry seasons I  feel like I pray and believe but my prayers aren't being answered.  I give but I don't get anything in return.  Have you felt that way?

I am trying to do my best to treat people right; I'm going the extra mile to help others, but nobody is going out of their way to help me.  I wonder what's going on?  Did God forget about me?

 I'm not going to lie but dry seasons are a struggle.  Pressures of life are sometimes overwhelming. Maybe a disagreement with our spouse or our friends.

These, my friends are what I am calling dry seasons.

Dry seasons are proving grounds.  God wants us to see how we are going to respond.  I want to make sure that I have the right attitude and that I am doing the right things, even though the wrong might keep happening.

There is hope. God is near.  God is not against us.  He has wonderful resources.  He has power and he has no boundaries.

I am going to keep praying and believing. I know that God knows what is best for all of us.  He always has a solution.

Don't let dry seasons dry up our hope, our love, our thoughts, our beliefs.  I know that this is what I am going to work on this week.

Happy Monday my dear Friends!!




Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38