01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

I am thankful that God gives us beautiful sunrises!


And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

Like 19:17 

I know that today is Tuesday but I thought I would write a thought anyway.  I hope you don't mind!!

I was thinking that we should be proud of what God has given to us. We should take pride in what we do have.
God's people are Special people.  They stand out from the crowd because they choose to do things that are Godly.  It is our human nature to take the easy way out.  We don't want to be like that.
I want to remember this week to have a good spirit, do my work well, and take care of everything that God has given to me.
I want to make sure that I am living in such a way that when people see me, they will be attracted to God.
I was also thinking of the verse that I posted on the top.  This verse is is saying that because he was a good servant, God made him take charge of ten cities.  I want to make sure that I am being a good servant of Gods.
I wrote an article for the Rodeo News today about the WSRRA Cowboy Crisis Fund and I am humbled by the response of donations to the fund.  It is our job on this earth to help people out.  I am going to challenge you to help someone out this week.  Even if it is a simple prayer.

Happy Tuesday!





Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38