01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: The Day After Christmas at the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Day After Christmas at the Circle L!

34
We had a snow white Christmas Day at the Circle L!.

Christmas Day Morning  2014 I spent part of my morning with My Cowboy
feeding our heifers.


I thought I would share with you a little about our Christmas Day!

We read a couple of verses from the Bible and talk about the reason why we celebrating;

Thank be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
II Corinthians 9: 15

Now the birth of Jeses Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Matthew 1:18

and then we opened Christmas morning Stockings!  
"UMMM, how does this work?" 
Reata and Ryder 
A New Hat for Kason



After a breakfast of pancakes! (Reata's suggestion) we all bundled up to help with the chores.


Red keeping an "Eye" on the herd
Red the Circle L Ranch Dog helping us to chores.
Sweeping snow out of bunks. Molly is supervising. 





Circle L Windmill.  I am thankful for windmills.  They make
chopping ice a little better.
Christmas Brunch for these bunch of Ladies.
We added a few extra buckets of corn!!
Meet "Sugar". Reata's first heifer.  She picked her out of the
whole herd. 
A Ranch kid doing what ranch kids do best. 

 After all the chores were done and all the Circle L animals were fed and watered; we headed to Mama's for a few  more surprises.


Mama's reaction to finding out that her
Great Grand Babies are BOYS!

Congrats to Lacee and Steven! I am excited to be a Great Aunt to
TWINS!
Meet "Petey" He is the newest Circle LRanch Dog. He is
a minatare Dachshund.   



Reata got homemade spur straps from her best friend, Tripp! 
Mama got a Barn for her birds.
My Cowboy got two very Special presents!
He says "Tom, you are awesome!"


Ryder got a remote control Spider.
Dean served us Prime Rib.
It was so good, I think I have a
case of the bloats.
Waiting for their turn.
Cary
Becky got a new skirt!
Lori
Sheri 

I have shared with you a little bit of our day! 
Happy Friday to you all!

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38