01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

To these Circle L Ranch horses, I am perfect. 


The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is darkness!

Matthew 6: 22-23



I have been thinking about a picture.  My picture.  My "self-image". We each have a picture of ourselves in our minds. I think of my "self-image" like a thermostat. These are examples of my "self-image" thermostat.

My clothes are getting tight.  I must be gaining weight.
Oh, this outfit looks good on me.
I am not that pretty.
Oh, I am pretty.
I wish I looked like that lady.
I wish that I could be a size smaller.

Do you have a "self-image" thermostat?
What do you say?

I believe that our thermostat sets our standard of how we function.  My thought is this; we will never consistently rise higher than the image that we have for ourselves.  We will never accomplish the things that we don't first see ourselves accomplishing.

This week, I want to learn to look at my life through faith.  I want to see myself accomplishing my goals, receiving more, giving more, loving more and enjoying life. I want to be thankful for what God has given me.

Happy Monday!!


In these sets of eyes; I am perfect.  I am their caretaker and they depend on me. They don't judge or see my imperfections. What they don't know is that I need them more than they need me.

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38