01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!




And let us know, let us follow on to know Jehovah: his going forth is sure as the morning; and he will come unto us as the rain, as the latter rain that watereth the earth.

Hosea 6:3

Hello Circle L Friends,

Many of us miss very important opportunities in our lives because we grow accustomed to our normal lives.  What I mean is that we get in a "rut".

Are you in a rut?

I find myself in ruts.  I find myself in a routine.  I find myself not making room for God's plans.
I find myself making excuses and I find myself saying, 'that could never happen to me."

Do you find yourself saying, "Well, that could never happen to me?"
Do you find yourself saying, "That is too good to be true?"
Do you find yourself saying, "All my luck is bad luck?"

I attended a dear, elderly friend's funeral last week.  She was a very good example to all of us that knew her.  You could find her saying, "Never give up."

This week I am renewed in faith, hope and love.  I want to finish this race with God.
Today I want to look beyond where I am and look ahead to where I want to be.

Sincerely,
Naomi


Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38