01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!


My thoughts today are on Friends.  This morning while working out, and chatting with an awesome friend, I was reminded how important friends are.

Oil and perfume rejoice the heart; So doth the sweetness of a man's friend that cometh of hearty counsel. 
Proverbs 27:9
Because of this Cowboy, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less,
and smile a lot more.

Talking to a friend is all the therapy that I need.
Friends help make my life a little better each day. I am thankful for all my friends.  I am thankful for My Cowboy who listens, cares, and that I can tell him everything.  I am thankful for friends that know when I need to talk.  I am thankful for the friend that I have that sits above us all and helps with our lives.

I can think of multiple times where a good friend changed the day for me and made me look at the brighter side.  That is exactly what God intended friendship to be.  True friends know me well; they give me wise advice.

I believe that friends are important to our daily lives. We all need support. We all need encouragement.  We all need faithful friends.

I know that God can do wonderful things if we all reach out to him.  I am making a commitment today to be a better friend.  I will pray more for my friends that God has put in my life.  I want to encourage more and be a strength to them.

Happy Monday!


A friend loveth at all times; And a brother is born for adversity.
Proverbs 17:17

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38