01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!


Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.
Job 10:12

My thoughts this week have been on goodness.  When we live favor minded, we will begin to see God's goodness in everything, everyday.  Live favor-minded, expect the best and if it comes be sure to thank God for blessing you.

Have you "just happen" to bump into somebody you've been wanting to meet? Or maybe "just happen" to have a chat with a friend. I know that it happens to me at the right time. This is not just a coincidence. I believe it is a favor from God causing us to be at the right place at the right time.

This happened this past week to me.  I got a phone call from a friend that I had been thinking about. She had all the right advice.  And after that phone call my step was a little stronger and my head was lifted a little higher.

I am grateful for those "coincidence" phone calls ,chats and run-ins.

Happy Monday!!

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38