01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L.
Our little piece of the Nebraska Sandhills. 


Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 

2 Corinthians 5:17

I have been reading about the Israelites.  Did you know that they wandered in the wilderness for forty years.  They were very disobedient and had no faith.  God had prepared a place for them and they couldn't see that because they had been beaten down by their oppressors. God wanted a better life for each of them.

This week my wheels have been spinning.

Are your wheels spinning?

I had a short, but good chat with a friend this weekend.  She said "Naomi, you have to make sure that you make time for the important things in your life.  God, your husband, your kids, your friends and then the other extra stuff will all work out." You see, I have a lot of different hats that I wear every day.  Just our little phone chat made me pray a little bit harder.  I really want to move forward with an attitude of faith. I am done allowing obstacles to stand in my way. I am trusting God to lead me in the right direction.

God wants each of us to have a good life.  He has a plan for each of us. I want to make sure that I am not wandering around in the wilderness.

Happy Monday dear friends!!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38