01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

New life on the Circle L, reminds me that God is still in control. 


I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Revelation 3:18


Do we have the eyes of faith?

When we close our eyes, do you see more than when our eyes are open?

I want my answer to be "Yes".

My goal this week is to rise to a new level of effectiveness. I want to see myself stronger, healthier, and happier.  I want to see God using me in a greater way.

Dream big dreams. We all have dreams. Right? I want to envision my dreams coming true. I want to envision eating healthier and having a good attitude.  I want to envision being a better parent, a better friend and a better wife.  If I can establish that picture in my heart and mind, then God can begin to bring it to pass in my life. I know that God is in control.

Happy Monday!! Happy March!

This week is going to be great!!

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38