01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!
In our Sunday go to meeting clothes, saving calf #65.

My Sunday thought this week is a little different from all my other posts.
We are calving.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Ephesians 1:3

One of the most important aspects of seeing ourselves God's way involves developing a prosperous mind set.  God has equipped us with everything we need to live a  prosperous life and to fulfill our God-given destiny. God has planted a "seed" inside all of us, filled with opportunities, ideas, and dreams.  But we have to "water" them to start them growing.

This morning, my cowboy did the morning check of our mama cows, while I got the kids ready to go to church.  My cowboy found a mama cow calving.  He got ready to go and we decided to check her out before we headed to town.  The time was 8:46 am.  It takes us an hour to get to church.  She had not had her calf and was mothering another calf.  We decided it was time to check things out.  With our Sunday Morning Meeting clothes on, our family witnessed the birth of a black, white faced calf. You see the calf's leg was back.  #65 mama cow would not of been able to have this calf.  I am hear to tell you that we missed church but we all got to see one of God's miracles today.

If you are interested in viewing the birth. Message me and I will send you the video!

As I write the ending to my thoughts, I am reminded that God is in control.  Even if we didn't make it to church today, I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that I have what it takes to grow my seed.  God has given us wisdom, talent, insight, and His superpower.  I would like to be more faithful to use all that God has given to me.

Every calf matters.  Welcome #65!!

We didn't make it to church today, but we did get the see the miracle of life.


"Mom, did you see that?" "The calf is moving, said
Ryder." 

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38