01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L-Work in Progress 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L-Work in Progress

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L-Work in Progress


My Cowboy and I tagging calves. (Photo credit to Cary Leithead)


But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the LORD, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.

2 Corinthians 3:18

"For we are his workmanship," (Ephesians 2:10), which means that we are all a "work in progress." God is continually shaping us into the person he want us to be. I believe the key to our future success is to not be discouraged about our past or present while we are in the process of being "completed."

This weekend, while tagging our new calves, I was thinking how important each calf is to our family. The key to their future is in our hands and I am thankful that I get to see the miracle of life every time I tag a calf. I want to make sure that I am working on my self.  I am humbled that God has chosen me to make a difference.  I know that I am a "work in progress".

I know that God loves us unconditionally. I know that we need to hold our head high because God is in control. He has a plan for all of us. We all have a purpose. God's ways are better and higher than our ways.

So friends this week hold your head high, be thankful, be humble and wait for your dreams to come true.


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38