01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!



And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
Luke 18:27

Happy Monday from the Circle L!  I can hardly believe that March is over.  What a good month it has been. Wouldn't you agree?

I have found myself saying, "I don't want to get my hopes up. I've prayed. I've done everything I know to do. Nothing is changing. If I don't get my hopes up and nothing good happens to me, at least I won't be upset."

Have you ever said that?

Well friend, that is something that we should not even think. We MUST get our hopes up, or we will not have faith. 

Think about the two blind men who heard that Jesus was passing by. Jesus heard them crying for mercy. He asked them, "Believe ye that I am able to do this?" (Matthew 9:28) Jesus wanted to know if they had faith. The blind men said, "Yea Lord." (Matthew 9:28) Jesus then touched their eyes, saying "According to your faith be it unto you." (Matthew 9:29) Isn't that great!

It is a powerful story about faith.

This story reminds me that we can become what we believe.  It also reminds me that I need to keep praying.

My goal this week is to keeping "Hoping and Praying."


Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38