01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!



And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him, and said unto him, the LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.

Judges 6:12


This week I am thankful for the sun! The son makes everything brighter!

I have been thinking about the angel of the Lord that appeared to tell Gideon how God wanted him to save the people of Israel from the Midianites.  "The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour," the angel said.  Valour means courage or bravery. Gideon replied, "Oh my Lord, wherewith shall I save Israel? behold, my family is poor in Manasseh, and In am the least in my father's house." (V.15)

When we find ourselves making excuses, we need to change our way of thinking. So often, I sense God telling me that he has something big for us to do. But because of my poor self-image, I say, "God, I can not do that.  I don't have what it takes."

I sometimes feel unqualified, insecure, weak, fearful, insignificant and worthless but I have to tell myself that God sees me as a victor!

Happy Monday dear Friends.

Watch for my BIRTH-Day Post!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38