01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: 2015 McBride Neighborhood Gathering 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

2015 McBride Neighborhood Gathering

34
2015 McBride Neighborhood Gathering
Dillon~ We are building a team.

As most of you know, Spring is my favorite time of year.  I love the fresh air, the colorful trees, the color of the grass growing on the hills but what I really love is helping all our neighbors.  Today I am sharing with you some of my favorite shots taken at the McBride gathering.

I hope they bring a smile to your face and good thoughts to your head.

All you really need in life is a good horse, a good rope and willing mind.

Kason, Tom and Cord. Another part of Neighborhood Gatherings
that I love is the examples of our friends.

Blond Hair and Silver

Cowboy Gear! (I was just playing around with this photo. I thought
it was pretty cool.)

Chaps and Boots....The necessities of life.

Learning how to follow his Dads Boots.
My Cowboy and Cade

Cary... Building a Loop!

Dillon..This was Dillon's first branding.  He did so well.


T~T~T... Terryn, Tenly and Taggert. At only 2 weeks old, Taggert was the youngest
helping hand.

Bradly and Tom~ Big Loops make me smile. 

UMMMM!! (Can you guess what I was thinking?)

Reata and Lindsie.  Girls just want to have FUN!


Blue Fox....
I am going to close today with this photo.  Happy Tuesday from the Circle L!
His smile ...........

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38