01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!
This smile,and this Cowboy help me make the right decisions.
We are a team. 


For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counselors there is safety.
Proverb 24:6

Have you ever had to make a difficult decision?

I know that I face decisions everyday.  Personal, business and family.

I make decisions about my personal life everyday.  Decisions like reading my Bible and praying, decisions like should I work out or not, decisions about what food I eat, decisions about my attitude, and decisions about what I should wear.  These are just an example of what my personal decisions are like everyday. What are some of your personal decisions?

I make decisions about our business everyday.  Circle L Ranch is something that I would like to pass on to the next generations of Loomis's, therefore I want to make sure that all our spending is right.  I want to make sure that our land is taken care of and I want to make sure that all the animals that are in our care are healthy. Some decisions are hard and some are easy.  Do you make business decisions everyday?

I make decisions about my family everyday. Some of my family decisions include what we should have for meals, and chores for the day.  Sometimes there are seasonal decisions like where to plant flowers and watering seeds. Sometimes there are trivial decisions like what the kids want to wear or read.  All these decisions help us become a family team. Do you make family decisions everyday?
A look of determination..... Yes, it is.  This was first time that I
roped off Dillon and his first branding.  I would have to say that I
am proud of our decision to buy him. 


I have found out that if I have prayed about my decisions, asked someone that I respect for their opinion and look at all the options, then I am strong enough to make the right decision. But sometimes I try to please everyone else and I cheat myself.  Have you ever done that? I have ran in circles trying to be something that I not, and I find myself lost. God knows what is best for our lives.

Even if we make the wrong decisions at times, we still learn from our choices.  I know that God is helping us with every decisions that we make, good or bad.

We should always be willing to listen and take advice. We need to follow our own heart in light of God's Word and do what we feel is right and good for us. If we invite God to be with us everyday then our decisions will be right and they will reflect his Godly ways.

Happy Monday, Friends!!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38