01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34
A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

May 10, 2015 at the Circle L!  Mother's day for me was all about Love!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 

1 John 4:18

The things we fear can come upon us. We need to get in the habit of praying and reading our bibles. God has a great plans for all us.  

Mother's Day was a great day for me.  Why, you ask because it was snowing, blowing and cold? You see, I got to see that God is still in control.  I got to see love in my kid's faces when I opened their homemade cards.  I got to see love when I found a lost calf and united her with her mother. I got see love when our family sat around and played a game of marbles and I saw the Love when my kids all prayed for all our animals.  I had overwhelming LOVE on a day that could easily been bad.

My thoughts are this:
God is bigger than any of our problems. God is guiding us and good things are going to happen.
This past weekend was a good example of good things to come.  I can not wait to see our Sandhills turn a bright green and the wildflowers to start blooming.

This week all I have is good thoughts.  My heart is full and I am thankful.  

Happy Monday to my blog reading friends!

How was your Mother's Day?

Have I mentioned today how much that I love this life that
God has given to me.


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38