01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

Today, I am moving forward. Will you join me?

I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
Psalm 119:30

This week I spent some time on the road, which caused a lot of thinking.

I thought I would share a thought or two with you all.

Our minds are like the transmission in our cars. We can choose which way we want to go by engaging the gears. Sometimes it takes more effort to go forward then it does backward, but is our decision which way we go.  Sometimes it takes a little extra effort to smile, have an encouraging word, have a listening ear, be a friend, or make the right choice.  At the end of the day though, the choices that bring a smile to our face are those good choices that we made. 

Just like our choices, our words and our actions, we can choose which way our lives go. If we choose to stay focused on the good things of God, then we will go forward. If we choose to stay focused on the negative things of life, then we will go backward. If we focus on all our problems and our impossibilities, then we will find our self in reverse.

So this is my thought, I am going to be more helpful, more kind, more loving and more caring.  I am putting my gears in DRIVE!

Happy Monday, dear friends.  I hope you all have a good week. 

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38