01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Covalt Neighborhood Gathering 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Covalt Neighborhood Gathering

34

Covalt Neighborhood Gathering

Communicating...............(Photo Credit to Cary)























I know that I have said it before and I am going to say it again, "I love Brandings!"

I thought I would share a few shots with you.

Brandings 


Brandings are a Tradition.
Where you meet your neighbors.
Where you can find a smiles, handshakes and advice.

Brandings are Important.
The cattle depend on us.
We are insuring the health of the calves.

Brandings are Special.
I am thankful for them all.
Brandings are a Tradition.
                           ~Naomi 2015~
Johnny Covalt and Jim Gilroy. 
Joe Pigotti

Dave

Wrestling at the finest.

Cade

Aaron Vivion

Ned Loxterkamp

Tonya 


Erin


One of my Cowboys!

Tripp


Ol Grey & My Cowboy


Kason

Can almost reach her stirrups. 


Kason.  I love his freckles!

Tripp~ Isn't he a cutie?

"We are going lizard hunting!"

Ty

Cary
Mark

Add caption


Johnny~I am thankful for his advice, his example,
and friendship.
Lizard hunting was a Success!

Ol Grey.. Just kinda like this horse.

Cade & Nichols pulling calves to the pot!!


Father/Son Cowboys

Post & Wire... It is how the West was Won!

Johnny & Todd~ Two great people, that I am glad to have
them around!

Happy Friday dear Friends!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38