01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Yampa River Ranch Rodeo Photo Gallery from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Yampa River Ranch Rodeo Photo Gallery from the Circle L!

34

Yampa River Ranch Rodeo Photo Gallery from the Circle L!

I loved this flag that waved at the fairgrounds.

Last weekend I made a 680 mile, round trip to Craig, Colorado, as a WSRRA ranch rodeo representative.  I had a lot of good laughs and the scenic view was amazing.  I have to confess, I took a lot more photos then these, but............
                     I forgot to put a card in my camera.  So I am sharing what I got.  

JD Brock. Iron Man Champ

Black in White. Bucking horses are impressive.

Wayne Larsen

Dyllon Nipper

I don't know about you, but I really like this photo. I like it because
this is so important, measuring your rein.



Matt Robertson~ Iron Man Champ


Justin Quint

Hunter Blazier

Dyllon

Dyllon Nipper

Justin, I just had to share this one.

Shirl Rosengreen

Cowboys

Rachel Larsen.. Women's Steer Stopping

Rachel.. Good Looping!

Justin Quint

Justin Quint

Key Ring -93


Matt Robertson

Buffy and Clay

Storm Watch
Cody Braucher

Thanks for stopping by!! IF you would like one of these photos, please email me at loomis489@yaho.com.

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38