01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!



So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. 
Hebrews 13: 6


I am sure that you have heard that words are Powerful.

My thoughts this week have been on powerful words.  I have been thinking about a story about a doctor.  Every prescription that he gave his patients, he told them to say to themselves, "I'm getting better and better every day, in every way." His patients had amazing results.

When we say something often enough, with enthusiasm and passion, before long our subconscious mind begins to act on what we are saying.  We find our self doing whatever is necessary to bring thoughts and words to pass. Do you believe it?  I do.  

If we struggle with low self-esteem, try speaking words of victory about our life.  God has a great plan for our all of our lives. He has our future planned out.  This month has been trying.  I mean we have had so much rain that we are flooded.  Everything we seem to do or need to do, takes more time and effort because of all the water and mud.  I am also thankful for the rain. Instead of worrying about all the mud in my house, I am just glad that we have it.  Instead of waking up each morning with an unwilling attitude, I have been thanking God for the opportunities and the moisture.

My goal for this week is just to keep positive, use uplifting words, not only for myself but for those around me.

I believe there truly is power in our words.

Happy Monday dear friends!!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38