01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34

What if we woke up today, with only the things that we thanked
God for yesterday. Would our words be different if we ask God to help
us in what we say?
Dear Friends,

I want to talk to you about miracles. There is a miracle in our mouths.

This past week, I have been struggling with my words. I just couldn't get my words out right. I actually had a couple of sleepless nights because I was trying to figure out a couple of conversations that I wanted to have with friends. I prayed that God would help me say the right words or just be content with saying nothing. Words can be obstacles in our path. We can over come them, it just takes work. I have found comfort in the following verses.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, that he that in the world. 1 John 4:4  

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isiah 54:17

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confessions made unto salvation.
For the scripture saith,Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 
Roman 10: 10-11

I have decided this week, if I am going to change the world around me, then I am going to change my words. I have also decided that it is better to let God control my mouth. Our words are so powerful. I want to make sure that my words are Godly.

I have to confess that sometimes my mouth runs out of control but I am here today to tell you that I am going to work on it.  I am excited to see what miracles God has planned.

Happy Monday, may you have a good week.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38