01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought From the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought From the Circle L!

34

A Sunday Thought From the Circle L!

This Circle L cow decided it was better to
be in the water!

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.
Hebrews 12:1

My thoughts this week have been a little in John. In John 5, we can read about a crippled man who had a lingering problem. By lingering I mean lazy, deep-seated, obstinate, stubborn, and unyielding. I know that we all can have a lingering disorder.  I do know that our maladies may be emotional instead of physical, but that they can be deep-seated, lingering problems.

These deep-seated, lingering problems may come from unforgiveness and past resentments, and they affect our personalities, our relationships, and our self-image.  The Bible tells us that this man in John was lying by the pool for 38 years.

Jesus asked him, "Wilt thou be made whole?" (John 5:6) The man answered, "Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me." (John 5:7) 

This story in John has helped me think of times when I just wait for a miracle to happen, I often find myself waiting for something better to come along.  This week I have asked God to help me with my lingering problems. We can not just lie around feeling sorry for ourselves. We have to stop making excuses.  We can not just lie around.  I am aiming to turn this around and trust God more.

He has for all of us!

Happy Monday, dear friends!!

I thought I would share this photo with you today.
This is myself and my friend Kimber.
She is my thoughts this week also.

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38