01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!


Today is a brand New Day, A fresh start.
Replace any negative with positive.
Think Happy Thoughts.
Spread Love.
Laugh.
Live.
Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Ephesians 4:26

Trust in the Lord with all our heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

My Sunday thought is quite simple:

Every day we need to put on a fresh new attitude. It is harder than you think, right? Especially our family relationships. I can remember at our wedding when my Grandpa Beaver gave me a hug and told me to never go to bed mad. I have honestly tried to do just that.  It is hard and I have learned that it is not good to let the little things build up. 

Unforgiveness and resentment causes build ups. 
Bad attitudes causes build ups.

We have got to keep our hearts free and clean because anger, bitterness and jealously will show up and will affect our relationships.

This week, when I get up and pray, I have been asking God to help me forgive the people that have hurt me. I also have been trying to let go of disappointments. Have you tried this? It is hard but I know that I need God's mercy and forgiveness for all the mistakes that I've made. 

This week I am going to focus on possibilities, and what I can change. 

Just like these flowers, I want to be full of life
and color. 

Happy Tuesday!!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38