01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34


Well here it is, late Monday evening and I'm just writing my Sunday thought. 
OOPS!  I must have a couple of ranch rodeos to produce this week!

I am thankful for each of you!
I am grateful that you read my blog. 

I saw this and love it, so I thought I would  share it with you all

I want to share with you all 
The 7 Spiritual Laws of Sucess! 

I saw this and love it, so I thought I would  share it with you all. 

Law of Pure Potentiality~ If we have the desire, we have to the ability to manifest that desire.

Law of Giving~ If we want joy, give joy to others; if you want love, learn to give love.. Give what you want 

Law of Karma~ We reap what we sow so plant good seeds!

Law of Least Effort~ Grass doesn't try to grow, it just grows. Fish don't try to swim, they just swim.. practice acceptance, responsibility and defenselessness. 

Law of Intention and Desire~ One pointed intention- that quality of attention that is unbending in its fixture of purpose. 

Law of Detachment~ In order to acquire anything, you have to relinquish your attachment to it. 

Law of "DHARMA"~ Everyone has a purpose in life- a unique gift or special talent to give to others. 

~Deepak Chopra


Happy Monday, Friends!






Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38