01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Double A Feeds Ranch Rodeo & Hubbard Feeds Ranch Bronc Riding 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Double A Feeds Ranch Rodeo & Hubbard Feeds Ranch Bronc Riding

34

It is Wednesday, July 22 which means in 3 days, Bridgeport, Nebraska fair grounds is going to be full of cowboys and cowgirls.  You see, I am the producer of the 8th Annual Double A Feeds WSRRA Ranch Rodeo and Hubbard Ranch Bronc Riding.  

I am inviting each and everyone of you to come to Bridgeport.  I plan this ranch rodeo with all my might.  I start the year prior.  I try to improve it every year.  This year marks my 8th ranch rodeo.

This year women's and open teams, will be competing for a Championship Buckle.  I am especially excited for this years rodeo.  

This year will will be adding more Bronc Riders!  Over twenty to be exact.  Hubbard Bronc Riding is a WSRRA tour stop. Which means that Hubbard Feeds has added $2000.00 to the prize money and that WSRRA Bronc Riders get double points.  Come watch some good old fashion bronc rides. 

I take ten Open teams.  This year I have cowboys from Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska and Kansas.  I know that these teams will not disappoint you.  If you want to watch some handy cowboys please join us on July 25.

I would like to take this time and thank all of those that help me make my event successful.  Being a ranch rodeo producer is sometimes a challenge, but it is something that I like to do. I could not put on a ranch rodeo without help.   

My goal is that when July 25, 2015 comes to an end, I will have not regrets.  I want to see smiling faces.  I want to see the stands full.  I want to reward the hard working teams with a buckle and I want to send two teams to the  WSRRA National Finals. I will be sending a Open Ranch Rodeo and a Women's team to the WSRRA National Finals. 

With that, I am inviting each of you again to come to the 8th Annual Double A Feeds WSRRA Ranch Rodeo & Hubbard Ranch Bronc Riding.

I was Spotlighted on the WSRRA Blog: WSRRA Event Spotlight: Double A Feeds Ranch Rodeo & Hubbard Ranch Bronc Riding

To learn more about WSRRA please see
http://wsrra.org/


I would like to thank the following people:
Darrell Kraupie, Sue Chaulk, Terryn  and Tom Drieling, Kerry Weed, Todd Micheal, Cody Loomis, Ty McBride, Aaron Vivion, Cary Leithead, Tyrell Oliverius, Cade Loomis, Cassie Leithead, Kason Loomis, Lindsie Leithead, Greg Devrous, Dr. Dean Cline,Tom Drieling, Kylie Bowman,Glen Amateis, Marya Bilby,and all the WSRRA officials  .

I would like the following businesses:
Bunkhouse Trailer Sales, Wolf Auto, Buckaroo Business, Twisted X Boots, Equibrand, Hatch Tack, Buckaroo Business, Tom Balding, Moore Maker Knives, Kings Saddlery,Cactus Ropes, Cactus Saddlery, Hubbard Feeds, Fast Back Ropes, Bridgeport EMS, Bridgeport Vol. Fire Dept.,Morrill County Fair Board, Morrill County Fair Foundation,21 st Century Equipment, Ozark Saddle King and everyone behind the chutes.

And THANK YOU TO ALL MY TEAMS & BRONC RIDERS.  I could not be a producer with out all of you.


Read the Rodeo News Article: http://therodeonews.com/associations/western-states-ranch-rodeo-association-wsrra/

THERE ARE STILL COWBOYS AMONG US
YOU JUST CAN'T SEE THEM FROM THE ROAD.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38