01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!



So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. 
Psalm 90:12

I have a couple of things to share before I get to my Sunday Thoughts.  First, sorry that I have been M.I.A.  I produced 2 ranch rodeos and then it was our local fair.  Our boys showed their horses and their beef and I didn't want to miss them showing, so I missed putting a Sunday Thought out.
The second is that I am thankful for all of you that encourage me to keep writing.

This week last year, I sat in my father-in-law's room and prayed. You see, he was dying and our family knew that his days were limited.  I think about him everyday.  The kids talk about him and ask a lot about him.  
My thoughts the last couple days have been this: Our days are numbered.
Our time on earth is short. 
With that thought, I want to make the most out of everyday. I want to make sure that I don't allow something or someone in my past to ruin any of my days. I know that God is in control. 

If someone offends me, I want my attitude to be: 
I'm not going to let you sour the rest of my day.  I am not going to carry any extra burdens. 

It is hard sometimes, but I want to make sure that I enjoy each and everyday. I know that I make mistakes, things don't always go my way, and I may be disappointed at times.  I know that  I don't want allow those things to steal my joy everyday and keep me from God's abundant life. You see, I truly believe that our days our numbered.  We do not know when he will call us home. I want to make sure that my days are being spent like I will not be here tomorrow. 

Happy Monday dear friends.  Have a good week!!

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38