01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!


As I look at my life, I realize that every time I thought I was
 rejected from something good, I was actually redirected to
something better.  I just need to work out my faith a little more!
I plan on praying and reading more everyday!!


Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
1 Corinthinas 16:13

Happy Monday!

Our faith is similar to a muscle.  Yep, it is.  Think about it. Our muscles grow stronger through resistance. If we stretch and push our muscles with exercise, they grow.
God does not usually deliver us from adversity or uncomfortable situations overnight. HE uses those times to build our "Spiritual Muscles."

Some times people live in despair and disappointment, all because their circumstances are not exactly what they want them to be.  They are never happy unless everything is going their way, every body is treating them right and they are immune from any discomfort. In my words, they are not Happy! 

If we act like that, we are just making room for the enemy to make his tracks on our faith. If we let the enemy in, then he will make sure that our lives are hard.

I don't know about you, but I want to make my life easier with good faith.  I don't want to make the mistake of letting the enemy in. 

I want to make sure that every day I am stretching and pushing my spiritual muscles with exercise each day.

Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38