01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Fun Fact Friday from the Circle L. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Fun Fact Friday from the Circle L.

34

Fun Fact Friday from the Circle L.


I believe that God put cattle on this earth for a reason. I know that they
help our earth and our environment.  

Today on my fun fact Friday, I need your help!

You see, CNN on Facebook is taking a poll and I encourage you to take the poll. 

The poll is about our climate and animal agriculture.  It needs our attention. Please go vote and comment if you can about how important animal agriculture is to the world.  


Here is the link to the poll: CNN POLL

Facts about Beef has a really good article about this subject.  You can read it here: http://factsaboutbeef.com/2012/07/13/cows-cause-global-warming-incorrect-beef-production-accounts-for-less-emissions-than-you-might-think/


Thank you for all your help.

Happy Friday!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38