01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: A Sunday Thought from the Circle L! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!

34

A Sunday Thought from the Circle L!  Thinking Positive!

Those who leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything.
 


Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in evil day, and having done all, to stand. 
Ephesians 6:13

I will be honest, my thoughts this week were better than the last.  
It appears to me that we all have weeks and/or days that seem to challenge our thoughts, actions, words and soul.  Last week was mine and I am moving on.

Living our best life now is downright hard. What I mean is that living everyday with the right thoughts, actions, words and soul is downright hard. 

Do we give up far to easy?
Do we give up far to easy when things don't go our way?
Do we get bent out of shape?

The last couple of weeks when I thought things weren't going my way, I had a choice. Either fix my attitude and spirit or stay upset.

I choose to fix it.

It is so easy to get discouraged and to struggle. But we have to be determined to overcome those thoughts and actions that make us struggle. The good news is, we don't have to stay down and upset. I found out that it is more important to fix myself than trying to fix everyone else's problem. 
Even if we can't see up on the outside, we need to get up on the inside. 

"O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
Psalm 98:1


This week I want to have a victor's attitude and mentality.  I want my attitude, my thoughts, my words and my soul to be positive.


Just like this team of mules, God is on our team
to help us pull the weight of life. 

Happy Monday, dear friends!!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38