01 02 03 From the Corner of the Circle L: Circle L's Taco Bake from the Chuck Wagon 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Circle L's Taco Bake from the Chuck Wagon

34

Circle L's Taco Bake from the Chuck Wagon 



This casserole dish is a huge hit at our table.
We really like Tortillas so this is a big hit with the kids and
My Cowboy!! 

I am always creating and trying new, fast dishes at our place.  With the kids being in school and after school activities I don't have much time to wait on supper.  I really like this dish because I can put it in the oven and in 30 minutes it will be ready to eat.  Another thing I do is cook up hamburger on the weekends, so then I can just add the cooked hamburger to any dish and it cuts the cutting time in half. Let me know what you think of this recipe.  
My family gave it "Thumbs Up"!

Circle L's Taco Bake


2 lb. of Ground Beef, browned and seasoned to your taste. (I use Chugwater Chili)
2 Can of Black Beans ( I use chili black bean)
1 jar of Corn Salsa (I have used homemade salsa)
10-15 Tortillas, cut into bite sized pieces (I have used both corn or flour)
3 cups Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese, shredded

Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Pour into a 12 x 18 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.

Notes:
This recipe could be doubled and halved. 

I served it with Fresh Spinach. 

Let me know if your family likes it!


Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38